Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Food-Lovers,

Hopefully the word is being spread around FSJ that we want better quality in food, prices to match and good service. Period. I will be writing less reviews and spending more time with our up and coming new baby!

Quite frankly, I'm running out of creative ways to say, "Your restaurant bites." So until something halfway decent rolls my way I don't think I'll have the gusto to write about it. Check back every once in awhile and here's to great eating!

Cheers,

The FSJ Food Critic

P.S. Email me if you have an exceptional dining experience! I wanna hear about it.
P.P.S. Places I will never write about because there is just too much bad: Q Spot or Spot...I can't decide what their name is; Mastaro Sushi and Centre Dining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having moved here a little over two years ago I was not impressed with the restaurants of FSJ... AT ALL!! Until we finally went to the Uptown Grill. We have been there quite a few times now and I have enjoyed my dinners there immensely. I wasn't so keen on the buffet brunch, but I am not a buffet person... so that may be just me. The prices seem in line for the quality of food and the food is good (especially the curried seafood pasta!). So if you were looking for a place to have a good review... I would try there!

Congratulations on the baby to be!!

Lori said...

Aw, I was so happy somebody was finally reporting on the undesirable locations around town and now your leaving. Although I suppose a new baby is a good reason to cut back. Please don't forget to come back once in awhile. Heard there is a new restaurant opening up in place of Fogg and Suds! Should be interesting...... also waiting for your review of the infamous steak sandwich lunch at the Condill :-)